In this episode of Govcomms ‘From the Vault’, we revisit a conversation between our host David Pembroke and Amanda Dennett, a former Head of Digital Experience at the Australian War Memorial, who is now the Senior Manager at creativeXpeople, Synergy Group. Amanda is an experienced communication professional, specialising in digital communication strategy, crisis communication, and media issues management.
The Australian Government is increasingly harnessing digital platforms to create engaging and informative content. This conversation delves into the findings of Amanda’s research on the way the Australian Government is using social media. Amanda highlights industry success stories and the future direction of online communications.
Discussed in this episode:
- How to measure a social media strategy
- Getting permission from senior leaders to deliver communication strategies
- Where has social media been used successfully in the public sector?
- The key skills of a communicator
- Creating credible and consistent information for online platforms.
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/amandadennett/